1.07.2010

Until we meet again, San Francisco

Today, I spent the day in the city with my little brother, Richard. We got haircuts (at Paul Mitchell's school...$20 for a haircut from a future professional?? Heck yes!) and then went shopping for a little bit and finally had lunch at the Citrus Club on Haight. As I was eating those glorious garlic noodles and laughing with Richard, I began to realize how much I would miss these types of days in San Francisco. From those hot days you can spend on Ocean Beach to the rainy days you decide to stay in your apartment to walking around campus as the fog rolls in.



I have never spent so much time away from my Bay Area "home base" and will miss my family and friends so much. People definitely determine whether or not I like a certain place, and I really hope to meet as many great people in Budapest as I have in San Francisco. But hopefully not too many...I do want to come back! Haha.

Stress from packing and looking for an apartment (still!) has distracted me from thinking a lot about this, I guess. But I am nevertheless SO EXCITED for Budapest!

TWO DAYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment